It’s Almost Time

Matthew  24:36  “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.

Below is a vision I felt led to share  while in prayer and time of soaking and thanksgiving to the Lord.

whitehorseI saw Jesus riding on a white horse, and He was in Heaven.  As Jesus rode the horse, the multitude  parted the way and bowed before Him.  Jesus was  full of majesty, power, radiance and the glory was shining all around Him.   Even the horse was radiant.   I watched all of this in amazement.  The clouds below parted and Jesus was able to see earth, as was I.  The horse was  excited to run and go. Jesus was holding onto the reigns.  He then  turns to me, smiles and says, “It’s almost time”

Friends, this is the same message the Lord has been giving me.  It’s almost time for the King to return. Let us seek the kingdom of God and all His righteousness, that righteousness being Jesus.  Seek all of Jesus for every area of your life, and He will add blessings unto you.

May the Lord continue to bless and prosper you as we expect our King to return for His bride.

8 thoughts on “It’s Almost Time

1. lorilaws January 4, 2013 / 10:04 pm

I LOVE this! Come, Lord Jesus, come!

2. Wendell A. Brown January 3, 2013 / 11:10 am

Beautiful message…much love to you always dear sister!

3. Cindy January 3, 2013 / 10:59 am

What a wonderful and comforting vision He gave you! Thank you for sharing this. I am so excited and anxious for his return! Miss you my friend.

4. Rhema Community Church January 2, 2013 / 5:22 am

Praise the Lord, Hope you are well. Remember me when you are visiting Uganda. Happy New Year, hope you are well with your beloved husband. May God bless you, how is the ministry going over there? I just wanted to greet you, may God bless you so much.

5. garryumphress January 1, 2013 / 1:49 pm

Thanks for sharing. Blessings to you and your faithful service to our King!

6. Tony January 1, 2013 / 12:30 pm

Awesome vision Yvette! To all who love His appearing this will be a glorious time.

• Yvette January 1, 2013 / 12:30 pm

Amen, yes it will be a glorious time. Happy New Year to you and your family!

What's on your mind?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s